“Enterprise cloud” presents unique challenges, especially for government agencies due to the size and complexity of operations and the unique security requirements. Automation and self-service provisioning are key to ensuring security and compliance and rapidly responding to business and service requests.
Migrating infrastructure and applications to the cloud does not automatically unlock the power and capabilities of cloud computing. You have to design and build for it. Our cloud approach emphasizes:
- Scalability Add / Remove, Upgrade / Downsize cloud resources on demand. Rightsize to avoid over-provisioning and over-scheduling. Enable autoscaling.
- Automation Automatically identifies and remediates cloud environments, instances, and resources outside established governance and security guardrails and thresholds.
- Intelligence Understand consumption and trends across the enterprise. Identify opportunities for savings. Integrate with service desk and security operations technologies. Leverage cloud-native AI/ML services to maximize business intelligence and mission impact.
- “Enterprise cloud” presents unique challenges, especially for government agencies due to the size and complexity of operations and the unique security requirements. Automation and self-service provisioning are key to ensuring security and compliance and rapidly responding to business and service requests.
Reducing the complexity of enterprise cloud and legacy migration!
Legacy Application Migration
Regardless of the strategy (Lift & Shift, Replatforming, Rearchitecting/Reengineering), successful legacy application migration requires effective collaboration between infrastructure and application teams. Our “cloud starter kit” enables application teams to automatically provision compliant infrastructure-as-code (IaC) environments and deployment pipelines. With this self-service model, application teams can move at their own pace and focus on the migration without having to wait on ops or learn new skills. The enterprise also benefits by establishing tooling and process standards.
Our Cloud Architecture & Engineering Services
- Multi-cloud architecture
- Cloud networking / IaC
- General Support Systems / Cloud Hosting Environments (CHE)
- DevSecOps and CI/CD
- Application and data migration
- Cloud security
- Cloud governance
- Cloud cost management & multi-tenant chargeback
- Cloud native artificial intelligence/machine learning
- Enterprise containerization (Kubernetes, AWS EKS, OpenShift Container Platform)